Horses of Racing Age Nomination Program
Yearlings are eligible to be nominated after February 28 by payment of $12,000 if their sire was nominated in the year of conception or $18,000 if their sire was not properly nominated in the year of coneception.
Horses may be nominated at any time during their racing career. All horses must be nominated to compete in the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
All nominations made by July 15th receive a discount on the racehorse nomination fee.
Awards & Benefits
- Nominated horses have greatly increased earnings potential! To date, more than $860 million has been allocated in more than 5,000 races across North America.
- Nominated horses are eligible to participate for their entire racing career in the purse and awards programs of the Breeders' Cup including the $31 million Breeders’ Cup World Championships event!
- Nominators of horses will be paid a $10,000 Nominator Award whenever the nominated horse places first in a Breeders’ Cup Win and You’re In Challenge race.
- Nominators of horses (sired by nominated stallions) will receive a Horse Nominator Award whenever the nominated horse places first through fourth in any Breeders’ Cup World Championships race.
- Nominators of horses (sired by non-nominated stallions) will receive a Horse Nominator Award and a Stallion Nominator Award whenever the nominated horse places first through fourth in any Breeders’ Cup World Championships race.
- Nominators will automatically receive early notification of online ticket sales for the Breeders’ Cup World Championships.
- All U.S.-resident nominators are eligible for preferred pricing on many products and services from NTRA Advantage. For more information, contact NTRA Advantage at (866) 678-4289 or visit www.NTRAadvantage.com.