2016 International Stallion Nomination Program for Southern Hemisphere Stallions
International Stallions Standing the 2016 Southern Hemisphere breeding season
have a nomination due date of December 31, 2016.
Southern Hemisphere Fee Representation
Nomination to the Breeders ’ Cup International Stallion program by subscription
of a fee equal to 25% of the amount of the advertised 2016 stud fee as described
The nominator hereby represents and warrants to Breeders’ Cup Limited (BCL) that
the Nomination Fee listed herein is 25% of the amount of the advertised stud fee
for the 2016 breeding season for the stallion listed. If the stud fee is not or
will not be advertised, the Nomination Fee for a particular stallion shall be equal
to the “prevailing stud fee” established by the farm, syndicate manager or owner
for seasons sold to third parties (excluding any nominations sold privately by shareholders
in the stallion). As used in this fee representation, “prevailing stud fee” means,
in respect of a particular stallion, the greater of (i) the average of all fees
received from the sale of seasons to third parties (excluding any nominations sold
privately by shareholders in the stallion), or (ii) the most frequently occurring
fee amount received from the sale of seasons to third parties (excluding any nominations
sold privately by shareholders in the stallion). The minimum Nomination Fee is US$1,000.
For purposes of determining the advertised fee only advertisements initiated by
and paid by the stallion manager and published prior to December 30th
of the year for which the stallion is nominated will be considered. In determining
the Nomination Fee from advertisements which offer more than one fee arrangement,
only the greater of the fees advertised will be accepted.
- Stallions must be nominated annually.
- Payments may be made via credit card, wire transfer or check or money order.
- All amounts payable in U.S. currency.
- Foreign currencies will be converted to U.S. Funds at the time of nomination.
- Stallions standing in the Southern Hemisphere are required to pay a nomination fee
equal to 25% of their advertised stud fee.
- Stallions standing a dual season in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are
required to pay two separate nomination fees to join the Breeders’ Cup International
- Southern Hemisphere Stallion Nomination fees must be paid in full before December